Since Chantal Coady OBE founded Rococo Chocolates over thirty years ago we have been at the forefront of the growth of the British Chocolate Industry impressing customers with a combination of Pleasure and Provenance. We invest in the skills and career development of our staff and support them in their achievements including our Head Chocolatier Barry Johnson winning the gold as captain of Team GB at the Patisserie Coup du Monde and Samantha Rain winning the Junior Chocolate Masters this year. If you are considering applying to join our team please take time to research our products, ethos and history including our jointly owned cocoa farm in Grenada.
Rococo Chocolates is looking for a lovely, enthusiastic, flexible candidate with suitable retail experience and a love for quality chocolate (previous experience in the chocolate industry a bonus) to take over as full time Assistant Manager.
You will be required to:
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the merchandise and services that we offer.
- Actively represent the company and its products promoting a professional image.
- Work alongside colleagues to foster a team spirit ensuring that each staff member is respected as a member of the Rococo Chocolates family.
- Work towards overall Rococo Chocolates profitability.
- Deliver superb customer service on arrival and as a process of continual improvement.
- Be prepared to support Rococo commercial initiatives as required.
- Ensure that packaging and ribboning skills are of the highest standard.
- Assist the manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the premises, taking on additional responsibilities and overseeing staff both with and in absence of manager.
- Act as representative of the business in the managers absence in dealing with both customer complaints and enquiries.
- Be aware of the dynamic changing nature of the day to day business taking on additional responsibilities when delegated and in turn to delegate minor tasks to appropriate staff members.
We are looking for someone with an incredible eye for detail. A flexible mindset. Someone with very high standards, a sunny disposition, self motivated, and who is comfortable in very busy times.
Great potential to grow with this legendary London luxury chocolate company.
If you think that is the job for you, please email your CV to [email protected], with a paragraph or two on why you would like to work for Rococo, what you think uniquely qualifies you for this job, and let us know your favourite bar of chocolate!
If a role appears that fits your skill set we will contact you directly, otherwise no correspondence will be entered into.