Terms & Conditions
Rococo Chocolates Web Site
This website is supplied to you by Rococo Chocolates for personal e-commerce, information, education and communication. You are encouraged to browse the website and you may download material displayed on this website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may not distribute (for commercial or other purposes), edit, modify, re-use or transmit any of the text, images, database or other content without Rococo’s express written permission. By accessing and browsing this website you accept these terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. The use of this website is expressly subject to these terms and the conditions of use.
Everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission from Rococo Chocolates. These terms and conditions take effect from the first date you begin to use this website. Rococo Chocolates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting these changes up on its website. It is thus your responsibility to view the terms and condition regularly to obtain notice of such changes.
Rococo Chocolates tries to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete.
Rococo Chocolates will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website.
Rococo Chocolates also assumes no responsibility and cannot be liable for any damages resulting from direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential arising from the loss of use or use, data or products whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
Rococo Chocolates cannot be held responsible or liable for any damages to or viruses that may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or from browsing this website or your downloading of materials, data, text or images.
Any personal data e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address that you transmit to the website via electronic mail or otherwise is used by Rococo Chocolates in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Rococo Chocolates and such links are provided for your convenience only. Rococo Chocolates does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Rococo Chocolates’ inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Rococo Chocolates may from time to time monitor or review your comments or e-mails, reviews and posted transmissions on any communications facility on this website. As a user of these communal areas you agree to send and receive messages and material that is proper and related to the particular forum. You agree that you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise inhibit the rights of other users.
- Publish, post, upload or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, indecent, obscene, pornographic or unlawful material or information. Rococo will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority or court requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such material information.
- Place any material on this website that belongs to anyone other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner.
You grant Rococo Chocolates and others authorised by Rococo the unrestricted right to use reproduce, distribute and translate and edit any material you place on the website.
Rococo Chocolates Classes, Workshops, Tastings, Children’s Parties and Events
Please check the terms for the Chocolate School here:
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Rococo Chocolates Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- - To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- - To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service . If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Unit C41 Park Hall Road Trading Estate, London, SE21 8EN
020 8761 8456
This document was last updated on March 28, 2014