What To Do in London For Mother’s Day 2023
When Is Mother’s Day 2023?
Mother’s Day is on Sunday 19 March 2023.
Top 6 Things To Do With Your Mum For Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and we all need to take this opportunity to show our Mums just how much they mean to us. Whether you’re making your Mum feel special, a maternal figure, a friend or someone from your chosen family, we have created a guide of the best things to do in London for Mother’s Day in 2023. Without further ado, here are our top 7 things to do with your Mum for Mother’s Day:
- Spoil your Mum rotten with Brunch or Afternoon Tea in one of London’s grandest establishments. Paint the town delicious with breakfast at Fortnum & Mason, The Ritz or The Sketch. Start the day with a glass of bubbly, and relax into Mother’s Day.
- Awaken a world of possibilities and visit one of London’s Art Galleries or Museums with your Mum. Throw a stone, and you’ll hit a place of cultural heritage. Hit up The British Museum, The National Gallery or The Tate Modern and bask in the glory of historic and creative exhibitions.
- Take your Mum for a stroll in one of London’s many green spaces. London is peppered with beautiful parks, from Hyde Park, Regent’s Park or St. James's Park to the wilds of Kew Gardens and Hampstead Heath. Grab a cuppa and take in the greenery.
- Give ‘em the old razzle dazzle and take in a show! You are spoiled in London with theatre’s galore, and there’s show upon show to see. Treat your Mum to a night out in London’s West End.
- Relax and luxuriate together over a Spa Day. Slow down and take a break from the pace of life, with a glass of bubbly and a host of massages and aromatic therapies.
- Pop into one of our Chocolate Emporiums for a chocolate tasting. Together you and your Mum could discover your inner chocolatiers, and sample some of our finest chocolates. Located in Belgravia, Marylebone and Chelsea, you can make a day of it and sample the wares of our neighbours too to make the perfect day.
- Go on a merry jaunt out of the city! London is so well connected, you’re never far away from a great day trip. Take your Mum to the historic Oxford or Cambridge, or stroll along Brighton pier.
With this wealth of activity ideas for Mother’s Day, you are sure to surprise, impress and delight your Mum this year.