Rococo Chocolates Vegan Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Give your veganuary a splash of decadence with this ridiculously indulgent pudding. Or maybe you’re looking for a vegan pudding to serve a crowd at dinner? 1 pot of this and your vegan feast will be singing delicious tunes. In our (not so) humble opinion, we have the best vegan ganache recipe there is, and now we’re going to walk you through it, step by delicious step.
1 Saucepan (or kettle, if you’re only using water)
1 Medium Glass Bowl
6 Serving Cups
170g of high quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
(we recommend our Single Origin Chocolate Bars)
170ml of boiling water, or plant based milk.
Whipped Oat Cream, to serve.
- Place the coarsely chopped chocolate into the glass bowl and set to one side.
- Heat your water to boiling, or gently heat your plant based milk until you can see a little steam rising.
- Pour the water OR warm milk over the chocolate, and leave for 5 minutes.
- Using the whisk, gently stir the chocolate until combined.
- Pour the mixture into serving cups and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped oat cream, and eat the whole damn lot.